Reservation / booking & Cancellation Policy
Below reservation/booking policy is applicable for the ones booking directly with Pink Experience in Bhutan. If you are booking through our agent, your booking terms will be as per that agent.
Once are ready to book, you will be asked to complete a short booking form and make a booking deposit.
Booking & Payment Schedule
- At time of Reservation ……$200 per person (nonrefundable deposit – transferable to another trip*)
- Final payment ……….70 days prior to start of the trip
- Additional payments for internal air, critical hotel or land segments during peak season may be required and will be informed as is known to us.
- A late booking fee may apply for late reservation to join our Small Group Experience.
- Pink Experience may charge fees for any changes you wish to make after having booked and confirmed hotels and services. This charge is for efforts and time, and are in addition to any charges applied by hoteliers or other suppliers/vendors.
Cancellations & Refunds
- $200 per person at time of reservation is nonrefundable and remaining will be refunded as follows
- 100 % refund if cancelled 71 days prior to start of the trip.
- 75 % refund if cancelled less than 71 days and 50 days prior to start of the trip
- 50 % refund if cancelled less than 50 days and more than 30 days.
- 25% refund if cancelled less than 30 days and more than 20 days.
- No refunds if cancelled less than 20 days or once the tour has commenced
Cancellation policy of the internal flights or other international flights are dictated by the airlines themselves. If booking is made through Pink Experience, we will process cancellations and make refunds to you as admission able by airline.
Cancellation of certain hotels or certain services are stricter, especially during the peak seasons. Pink Experience will inform you these cancellation policies if it is not covered by our cancellation fee schedule.
To qualify for any refunds, we must receive notification in writing. Cancellation date is the date the notice is received by Pink Experience in writing.
In the case of natural calamity (earthquake, Tornadoes, landslides etc) or political disturbance in the area that directly affects your visit to our destination, we will promptly refund the portion of the trip cost not already advanced to suppliers and use its best efforts to recover and refund the balance as promptly as possible.
Travel insurance with emergency medical evacuation, medical expense, and adequate coverage for death, repatriation, trip interruptions, Cancellation, Baggage loss, damage etc. is very important part of any trip. We highly recommend you buy a Travel Insurance.